Staying safe and protecting others
Under the current health crisis circumstances, le Grand Rex is doing everything in its power to welcome you under the best possible conditions. Your health and our employees' one are essential for us. Here are the details of what we have implemented:
- Automatic alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in our halls;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all areas (including inside the movie theaters);
- Our screenings are spaced out to prevent viewers from crossing paths and we do not sell all places to ensure physical distancing inside the movie theaters.
To avoid any contacts, we also recommend you to:
- Book your places on our website, or to use contactless payment at the checkout;
- Not come earlier than 10 minutes before your movie screening (except for special screenings). However, it is highly recommended to arrive 1 hour before your performance when it is a show, a conference or a concert, in order to avoid long lines. In those lines, be civic-minded by keeping a physical distance of 1 meter (6 feet) between each viewer(s) group and by wearing a mask;
- Also respect the physical distancing of 1 meter (6 feet) in the different areas of the complex (and leave a free seat between you and other viewers inside the movie theatres).
We regularly sanitize all contact areas (such as handrails, banisters, door handles, …).
Complying with these measures will allow us to stay safe and protect others. Thank you for your understanding.